All About Me
Dawn - edging ever closer to 30, although I still feel like I'm 21. :) I'm married to a youth pastor ('Big G'), and have THREE wonderful kids: a five year-old son ('Little G'), a just turned two year-old daughter ('A'), and our newest little girl blessing, Baby R, was born May 28/07!! They keep me hopping as I juggle them, my WAH part-time job as an accountant, being a pastor's wife, and of course hobbies like quilting, scrapbooking, and blogging!

My Complete Profile

More about this blog


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Family Friendly Blogroll []

Blogs I Read
PCOS Baby
Julia
Callapidder Days
Rocks in My Dryer
Life in a Shoe: The Methods and Madness of One Family of 10

Recent Entries
I am Dawn, the Domestic Diva
My get up and go just got up and left
School days
Things they don't teach in school
My poor sweet little boy
Thankful thoughts
Overcommittedness... is that a word?
I want to go bowling!!
It must suck to be married to me sometimes
Oh, the CRYING!!!

Search


Monthly Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Miscellaneous

Moms for Modesty


Subscribe with Bloglines

National Blog Posting Month


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter:

Thursday, January 26, 2006
A few 'administrative' notes...
I am leaving tomorrow for about a week - we're going to a huge church conference in Edmonton (Break Forth Canada) and then my husband has a youth pastor's retreat next week so I'm just staying at my parent's until he's done. We'll be home Thursday. I do have internet access at my parent's house, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to be blogging or not - so if I'm MIA, don't despair, I'll be back next week!

Also, I am planning to put more pictures and such up on this site, but our digital camera is being repaired after an unfortunate incident involving me, the camera, and a four-foot drop to concrete. :( Whenever we finally get it back my posts will include pictures at least some of the time!

I'm not sure I'm looking forward to this conference - I went last year and it was so wonderful, but I was by myself (left The Boy at home with my husband). This year I will have The Girl with me since she doesn't drink from anything except well, me, and even if she did I don't think I would leave her all day. My plan (definitely subject to change though) is to go just to the elective classes I chose and not the main sessions. Or at least not the main sessions in the evening as The Girl gets very angry if not put to bed on time and lets us know by waking up all night long. But I highly doubt she will nap if we're out and about, and since she doesn't like when I sit down, I don't really know how I'm going to sit in a class for an hour or more at a time with her. DH of course doesn't understand all that is involved in schlepping a six month-old around with you all day. I haven't decided if I'll lug the stroller around or just the Snugli, how I"ll carry both of our outside clothes around with us (some of the classes are a few blocks away from the main location), etc. And who knows where we'll park - it's downtown and close to 10,000 people will be there, so I can assure you there won't be any parking close by. At which point hubby tells me I'm so negative and I should have a better attitude. ?!?!? I would say with 10,000 people going the same place downtown in a large city there is not likely to be parking at the door!!! I'm hoping all my stress will be for nothing and it will turn out okay. I'll let you know.

 
posted at 10:31 AM  
  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home