And it's certianly not for lack of things to do. For example, here are the things that I really should be doing right now rather than sitting on the computer playing Snood (big thanks to Erin for hooking me on it, by the way!) ;)
- Tidy the house. It's not a disaster but could definitely use picking up in several rooms.
- Fold and put away the basket and a half of laundry sitting on our bed. (Which, btw, I will probably end up taking off the bed and putting on the floor in order to go to bed tonight.)
- Read the QuickBooks manual so I can help a friend set up the books for her business. (If anyone asks, I hate QuickBooks, love Simply Accounting, but that's because I'm an accountant I think.)
- Exercise. I ran on the treadmill last night so I'm consoling myself with the fact that maybe I should only run every other day to avoid injury.
- Write or email any one of about ten different people I haven't talked to in a long time and really need to touch base with.
- Organize my scrapbooking supplies and put them in one of those rolling drawer things so I can move them around or bring them upstairs easily. I did a lot of pages right after Abby was born, but none lately and I need to catch up before I get totally overwhelmed.
- Work on the basement - I want to paint it, which involves taking off wallpaper, washing walls, filling holes, stripping and painting doors, etc. So far I have painted the closet doors which open into the laundry room. Wow.
There are many more, but that's a start. But I can't seem to move. I'm not overly tired, just don't feel like doing anything. Maybe it's possible that I'm feeling so overwhelmed with the huge list of things that need to be done that I'm just shutting down and aren't able to do any of them.
Or maybe I am just lazy.
***UPDATE*** There. I just went downstairs and tidied my craft/sewing room, and put all my scrapbooking stuff in the rolling drawers (which involved taking the fabric that was in them out and into another bin, of course taking time to look at all the fabric and dream about the day when I will actually make the quilts that I bought the fabric for!) Now I'm going to make myself a snack, I deserve it. ;)