All About Me
Dawn - edging ever closer to 30, although I still feel like I'm 21. :) I'm married to a youth pastor ('Big G'), and have THREE wonderful kids: a five year-old son ('Little G'), a just turned two year-old daughter ('A'), and our newest little girl blessing, Baby R, was born May 28/07!! They keep me hopping as I juggle them, my WAH part-time job as an accountant, being a pastor's wife, and of course hobbies like quilting, scrapbooking, and blogging!

My Complete Profile

More about this blog


Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

Family Friendly Blogroll []

Blogs I Read
PCOS Baby
Julia
Callapidder Days
Rocks in My Dryer
Life in a Shoe: The Methods and Madness of One Family of 10

Recent Entries
Yes / No...Don't Know?
A digital photographer's best friend
Wordless Wednesday - ready for solid food?!?
It's not fair!
5 going on 25??
I've got the reading blues
We're home!
You know that sick feeling in the pit of your stom...
And the winner is...
Why, Lord?

Search


Monthly Archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007

Miscellaneous

Moms for Modesty


Subscribe with Bloglines

National Blog Posting Month


Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter:

Friday, November 16, 2007
First tooth!
While we were away for our District Pastors' Retreat, we noticed that Baby R had sprouted her first tooth!

I went back and checked Little G and Miss A's baby books, and strangely enough, all of our kids got their first tooth at almost exactly the same age - Little G at 5 months 8 days, Miss A at 5 months 2 days, and Baby R at 5 months 5 days. So much for each kid being different! ;)

Labels:


 
posted at 2:45 PM  
  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home